So I was tagged a while ago by Saifuddin and I’ve finally sat down to compile a list of 7 weird things about myself. My apologies for taking so long – real life called and my virtual life suffered 🙂
1. I am scared of birds. I have been known to make a fool of myself if a bird gets too close to me as I have had bad experiences with sparrows, pigeons and those freakin seagulls – I truly believe they are out to get me.
2. I hum when I eat. It drives my sister crazy.
3. I do too many things at once – or try to. I read at least 3 books at a time. I watch 2 or 3 shows at a time. I double book myself constantly.
4. I talk to myself when I do groceries. Conversations. And yes I answer myself.
5. I absolutely hate butter on my toast. And sugar in my cereal. And salad dressing on my salad.
6. I started drinking coffee when I was a kid – black, no sugar – It reminded me of Bestamor.
7. I own at least 3 volumes of fairy tales – I still love reading them – the original versions not the PC stuff.
There it is…make of it what you will !! 🙂